- Summon Lesser Imp - Small Imp, stationary and usually is slain quickly. Gives you time to use some more powerful spells.
- Summon Greater Imp - Larger Imp, stationary and attacks harder and has claws. Gives you time to use some more powerful spells.
- Summon Ancient Imp - An elder Imp that has greater durability. Pretty strong.
- Summon Imp Lord - Large Imp Lord is more powerful in every respect.
- Banish (Ancient Magic) - Banishishes creatures to limbo, though many powerful creatures are immune to Banish.
- Lesser Spark - Cheap, limited effectiveness and short ranged. Ignites combustible materials.
- Greater Spark - Larger spark ball, and travels a bit further, effecting a single target.
- Chain Spark - Creates a chain of spark balls that travel to your enemies until its charges run out (3 to 6 charges).
- Lightning - Short and long ranged, and deals some real damage.
- Lightning Storm (Ancient Magic) - Creates a lightning storm, creating double or triple damage as Level 4.
- Lesser Firespark - Cheap, limited effectiveness and short ranged. Ignites combustible materials.
- Greater Firespark - Larger spark, and travels a bit further, effecting a single target. Also ignites combustibles.
- Lesser Fireball - Projects a single, non-tracking ball of fire.
- Greater Fireball - Projects a larger and more dangerous, non-tracking ball of fire.
- Firestorm (Ancient Magic) - This storm will cast a rain of fireballs over a large area.
- Lesser Heal - Cheap and restores a few Hit points.
- Damage Shield - Shields you in a blue aura with 50% resistance to physical and marginal attacks and increases your protection by 25%.
- Poison Shield - Shields you in a green aura and neutralizes all poisons and radiation in your system and grants you immunity to toxins for one minute.
- Greater Heal - Restores more Hit points than Lesser Heal..
- Regenerate (Ancient Magic) - Rapidly regenerates all missing Hit Points, bringing you up to full health. While it's in effect, you'll be virtually unkillable. Also, it neutralizes any poisons and provides protection against poisons as long as the spell is in effect.
- Blind - Prism may blind creatures, which stuns them and gives you a chance to attack or flee.
- Invisibility - Prism makes you invisible- though the spell ends when you attack. Most enemies can still track your scent and movement.
- Hologram - Prism makes a hologram of yourself, a diversion which creatures may attack- good for escape purposes and works best with invisibility.
- Sunray - A sunray appears that concentrates a powerful beam of light tha tconcentrates all its heat on one point. Effective against creatures of darkness.
- Trinity (Ancient Magic) - Limited, yet very powerful attack. Releases a wave of green energy that damages all enemies surrounding you. Can also cause damage to some structures.
Mists of Doom SpellsEdit
- Lesser Apparition - Smaller apparition that attacks opponents in front of you, with some cold damage.
- Greater Apparition - Larger apparition that attacks opponents in front of you, with additional cold damage.
- Ghost - A more powerful and durable apparition that can attack opponents at a greater range.
- Spectral Phantoms - Casts several undead creatures into being.
- Lich (Ancient Magic) - For a short period of time, your life drains away, several Mists attack your opponents, you are invincible for 10 seconds and can attack.
- Lesser Plasma Bolt - Fires a nontracking bolt of plasma straight ahead.
- Greater Plasma Bold - Fires a larger bolt of plasma that will track an enemy until it hits.
- Plasma Spray - Shoots a 6-foot long ring of Lesser Plasma Bolts that also track enemies.
- Plasma Wall - Both offensive and defensive in nature; calls forth a huge, shimmering plasma column that will do damage to any creature that walks into it.
- Plasma Form (Ancient Magic) - Creates an amorphous mass of plasma that attaches itself to a nearby enemy, drawing off dozens of Hit points.
- Lesser Blades - Generates a single, nontracking blade of energy that shoots out straight ahead, for only a few feet.
- Greater Blades - More effective than Lesser Blades; sends a tracking double-bladed axe of energy against a single foe.
- Blade Turret - Summons a generator that hurls spinning discs of energy capable of tracking enemies ahead.
- Blade Strike - Creates a furious storm of energy blades that will attack and usually kill a single opponent.
- Blade Storm (Ancient Magic) - Generates a tremendous storm of energy blades that will attack and damage any creature at a great range.
- Lessor Terror - Creates a small stationary patch of darkness which inflicts unshakable horror on any foe that enters it, who will then flee.
- Lesser Drain - Using this spell will drain mana health from an enemy as blue and red spheres. Each sphere represents 1 point of mana\health.
- Greater Terror - Creates a larger patch of darkness which inflicts unshakable horror on any foe that enters it, who will then flee.
- Greater Drain - Using this spell will drain mana health from an enemy as blue and red spheres. Each sphere represents 2 points of mana\ health.
- Rune of Terror (Ancient Magic) - Creates a large, dark aura that provokes blind panic to nearby creatures and follows them for its duration.
- Lesser Light - Creates a small stationary patch of light, such as a flare. Only two can exist at once in a given world.
- Lesser Light Pulse - Creates a nontracking pulse of light that shoots forward, illuminating a path until it hits a wall- causes damage to foe.
- Greater Light - Creates a larger patch of light. (The Lesser Light spell creates a good amount of light and is much cheaper to cast than Greater Light.)
- Greater Light Pulse - Creates a larger pulse of light that shoots forward, illuminating a path until it hits a wall or tracks foe and causes damage.
- Light Storm (Ancient Magic) - Creates a group of Lesser Light pulses that will launch and track an opponent.
- Lesser Shield - Gives additional protection against magical front and flank attacks and there's a 25% chance all frontal attacks will be diverted.
- Greater Shield - Gives additional protection against magical front and flank attacks and there's a 50% chance all frontal attacks will be diverted.
- Lesser Magic Shield - Provides additional protection against magical front and flank attacks and there's a 25% chance all frontal magic attacks will deflected.
- Greater Magic Shield - Provides additional protection against magical front and flank attacks and there's a 25% chance all frontal magic attacks will deflected.
- Warding Shield - (Ancient Magic) - Renders you immune to all physical and magical attacks from the front and flank.
- Lesser Detonation Sphere - Can cast in two ways: Tap the spell key to propel a small, nontracking, explosive sphere that will travel straight ahead and detonate when it collides with something; if you hold the spell key longer, after the sphere has been launched, then you can detonate the sphere when ever you release the key.
- Lesser Explosive Ruins - Creates a rune only you can see. Once a creature walks into it, it sets off an explosion.
- Greater Detonation Sphere - A larger version of the Lesser version.
- Greater Explosive Ruins - When triggered, this rune releases a cluster of four detonation spheres that explode after traveling about 5-feet.
- Cataclysm (Ancient Magic) - Triggering this rune releases six detonation sphere that travel about 10-feet before exploding. Also generates an Earthquake that damages most creatures and objects/structures in the area.
- Shard - Fires a nontracking, shard of ice that will shatter upon impact.
- Cold Spray - Causes a lot of icy spheres to be fired at an opponent.
- Sphere Of Cold - An icy sphere will be launched towards a nearby enemy.
- Freezing Touch - This spell will lower the temperature for your enemy nearby, so it'll freeze and be immobilized.
- Blizzard (Ancient Magic) - Generates a long ranged hail of ice around you.
- Summon Familiar - Recalls your Familiar to your location if you've become separated.
- Shroud Familiar - Creates a shroud around your familiar. During this shroud, your familiar cannot be sensed or seen.
- Eyes of the Familiar - Casting this spell causes a small window to appear onscreen that displays everything your Familiar sees.
- Enlarge Familiar - Upon casting this spell, your familiar will grow twice their normal size and will do additional damage and resist psychical attacks.
- Empower Familiar - Restores your Familiar's Hit and Spell points to maximum and increases their Might and Protection by 50% for one minute.
- Ward Familiar - Protects your Familiar from all forms of damage for 10 seconds.
- Resurrect Familiar (Ancient Magic) - Resurrects a dead Familiar.
- Rage - All nearby creatures are infected with a powerful, uncontrollable anger.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.