The Huline Jungle is a location in Lands of Lore: Guardians of Destiny. A wild and dense maze like environment of trees and foliage, it lies nestled deep within the Southern Continent and is home to the race of feline-humanoids known as the Huline.
- Village Gate and the Villager
- Kit’yara’s Hut
- Thorn Maze
- Entrance to the Hive Caves
- Lizard Exit from the Hive Caves
- Quicksand Bridge – upon approach Luther will transform into a Beast and attempting to the cross the bridge will cause it to break under his weight.
- Chay Ar Monastery
- Exit from the Dark Halls
- Huline Village; inaccessible until Shalla is rescued
- Water Spout in the Northern River – destroying this will increase Luther’s level and dry out the ravine, grant access to a Lizard Tunnel
- Lizard Tunnel in the Northern River
- Middle River Waterfall; lightning crystal and the “Dracoid Wrath” Speaking Stone
- Imp Shrine
- Exit from the Imp shrine
- Lizard Tunnel from the Imp Shrine Area
- Bane River
- Bridge; destroyed after after crossing with Baccata or defeating the Gladstone Guards
- Entrance to the Savage Jungle; a Tuani warrior initially stands guard and refuses entrance
- Small Lizard cave; 5 cave aloe and 4 rocks
- Aloe bushes
- Ironwood Trees
- Bee Hive, contains wax
- Baccata will appear here after completing the Huline Ruins
- Kityara will appear here after completing the Huline Ruins, assuming she’s alive.
- Dark Halls
- Recipe Scroll
- Summon Scroll
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.