Gladstone Keep is a location in Lands of Lore: The Throne of Chaos in the Northland Forest. At the game's starting location, the Champion receives his quest from King Richard to acquire the Ruby of Truth and can buy supplies from the vendors here for the journey ahead. Later, when the Champion returns from the Draracle's Cave, the Keep is ransacked by the forces of the Dark Army, leaving it inaccessible.
- Guard at regular post
- Royal Herborium, managed by Nathaniel. Salves, ginseng, and aloe can be purchased here.
- Royal Armory, supervised by Victor. Daggers, maces, rapiers, and long swords can be purchased here.
- Throne Room. You must report here when you first begin your adventures. Here, King Richard will give you your mission to go to Roland in the Southlands. The king also gives you the Library Key for the Royal Library (see 6 and 7), in which you can find the Magic Atlas.
- Using the Library Key on this lock will open the door to the Royal Library at 7.
- This door is opened when the Library Key is used on the lock at 6.
- The Magic Atlas is here on a pedestal. Click on the book to pick it up.
- Geron's office. You must see Geron to get the Royal Writ. Without this, you cannot leave the Keep.
- To the Northlands outside. The Keep guards will not let you leave until you have the Royal Writ (from 9)
- The Champion has a low chance to find a Silver Crown thrown in the "Fountain".
- The Champion's reaction and description of the "Fountain" :
- "The hidden plumbing seems miraculous."
- "This must be fed by artesian well."
- "What a fine fountain."